Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo
I believe I have discovered a NEW (to me, anyways) dry shampoo that definitely ranks as one of my favourites. I bought the Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo a while back in the states (in my haul blog) and I LOVE it. It is definitely one of my favourite dry shampoo’s that I have discovered.
I was on a mission for a good amount of time to find a dry shampoo that I loved – and wrote a blog about it here. At the time that I wrote the blog, Batiste Dry Shampoo was one of the best one’s that I had tried (the same one Harry Styles uses – just in case you needed to know!). I have since found this dry shampoo which could possibly give Batiste a run for their money!
There are 3 things that attracted me to this product.
1. The package design. I am a marketers dream and my own worst nightmare – the fresh and bright packaging is always the first thing that draws a consumer’s attention.
2. The price. I pay at least $10 for Batiste and paid $4.75 for Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry shampoo
3. The amount of product you get FOR the price. Obviously I noticed the size of the product before the price, but seeing the price after seeing the size of product…I think it blew my mind.
I tend to use this product a lot and I find that I go through it pretty fast and $10 for not a lot of product kind of sucks, actually.
I had never used a Not Your Mother’s product before I had purchased this product, so I didn’t know what I could expect as I had no previous experience with it.
- Batiste instantly shows up white on your hair, and I have jet black/blue black hair. Not Your Mother’s did not appear to do this BUT it still worked!
- It did not leave my hair sticky or dirty feeling, like I found most dry shampoos to do (generally if they’re claiming volume).
- I found that I used less product and I have been on the same can since I bought back in May!
This is definitely a favourite for me!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!